“Eric is world class” -S.J.
Make your event a total success
From huge conferences to private banquets, I have over 20 years experience in the event management industry.
I’ve managed and/or organised
- prestigious 4- and 5-star hotels
- high profile sporting occasions such as The Grand National, The Open Golf and International Rugby
- multi-cultural weddings such as Jewish, Asian, Indian and Christian
- prestigious events at unusual London venues and locations
- large conferences of up to 700 guests around the country
and I’ve planned, organised, coordinated many successful public and private functions.
A recipe for great event management
There are many factors that go into successful event management. When hiring me, here are some of the key features you can expect:
- Excellent work ethic. Once I start a job, I take full ownership and see it through to the very end.
- Scoping out. I constantly assess the situation, looking for ways to improve the event, anticipating problems and people’s needs.
- Client satisfaction is paramount. I do whatever it takes to make sure events go smoothly.
- Lead from the front. Having a motivated team under my wing is essential. I achieve this with excellent leadership.
- Holistic strategy. From suppliers to photographers, I make sure all the contractors are playing their part for the success of the event.
Save Time and Money
Hire me as an Event Manager and Event Coordinator. Not only does this save you time and money (one less person to recruit!), but it gives you the added benefit of seamless communication.
With me at the helm, you can rest assured your event is managed and coordinated to the highest standard.
Training For Casual Workers
Hospitality teams are often made up of temporary staff of varying skill-levels and experience. This disparity can create problems.
My solution: I provide my team with on-the-day hospitality training to ensure those with less experience and fewer skills are quickly brought up to speed. It also has the added benefit of gelling the team in time for the event.
What my clients say
I’ve worked alongside Eric over the past few years both at high level outdoor events and in four star hotels. His knowledge and professional service is second to none not only first class but world class
Mr Eric Jones is a high class well mannered man who excellent at his job as a Restaurant Manager. He is welcoming, organised and leads his team in delivering exceptional service.
I have no hesitation in recommending Eric, equally at home running a busy restaurant . . .or a large scale private function, for any catering post requiring an experienced, approachable dedicated and loyal manager.
My expertise covers many types of events and venues
Whether it’s a big conference with 2000+ delegates, a VIP box at a football match or a small private function, I can manage your event to the highest standard and ensure it all goes according to plan.
My experience and expertise covers a wide range of public and private events. For example
- Management and setup of Christmas parties of up to 2000 guests at Tatton Park and Aintree racecourse
- Hotel management of conferences and events up to 650 guests, including 14 conference rooms
- Logistics and management of outside catering, sporting and social events around the country
- Dinner dances
- Dinner Parties
- Big Parties
- Networking Events
- Gala Dinners
- Award Ceremony
- Horse Racing
Can take on various roles
Over the years, I’ve built up a repertoire of skills and experiences. In some cases, I can take on multiple roles for one event.
- Event Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Logistic Manager
- Back-of-house Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Conference & Banqueting Manager
- Conference Coordinator
- Area Manager
- Room Manager
Logistics and Setup
Tailored to your needs
Liaising with Suppliers and Contractors
To ensure everything works harmoniously, I take time to liaise with all the various third-parties involved.
Some high-profile events I've been involved with
Cheltemham Gold Cup
The Grand National
Chelsea Flower Show
Get in touch